Step Up to Serve publications are available free for download. We allow anyone to access our content electronically without charge. We want to encourage the circulation of our work as widely as possible without affecting the ownership of the copyright, which remains with the copyright holder.
Currently, Step Up to Serve publications are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License.
Users are welcome to download, save, perform or distribute this work electronically or in any other format, including in foreign language translation without written permission subject to the conditions set out in the Creative Commons license.
If you are interested in using the work, please note that:
- Step Up to Serve and the author(s) are credited;
- Step Up to Serve website address (stepuptoserve.org.uk) is published together with a copy of this policy statement in a prominent position;
- The text is not altered and is used in full (the use of extracts under existing fair usage rights is not affected by this condition);
- The work is not resold or used for commercial purposes;
- A copy of the work or link to its use online is sent to the address below for our archive.
By downloading publications, you are confirming that you have read and accepted the terms of Step Up to Serve’s open access license.